Nowpointer, cue color

Suggestions and comments for Pandoras Box V5

Moderator: Moderator Group

Nowpointer, cue color

Postby Katlaan » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Hi,

- It would be nice if the nowpointer stays in center of the sequence tab. Now sometimes the nowpointer stops on the right end of the tab and I cannot read the next cue... Then I have to move or zoom in or out to have it again in the middle...
- In the new version you can color the layers... It would be handy if you can color the cues as well (or maybe just the flag of it). Some of my cues are triggered by GMA and with a color it's easy to spot them...

Kind regards
Katlaan

Re: Nowpointer, cue color

Postby Daniel Kaminski » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:53 am

We put it on the list.
The Idea is good.
--
Daniel Kaminski
Pandoras Box Expert
Daniel Kaminski

Re: Nowpointer, cue color

Postby david_r » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 am

I would like to add a feature request in regard to visually helping tools. Sometimes it would be helpful to enable a "nowpointer" for cues that draws a line through all layers like the nowpointer does. That could help to see quickly if all content is situated behind a certain cue. Further it would be great if it's possible to add markers to the timeline which are no cues and don't affect the playback. This could be useful when programming to mark a certain time where something still has to be fixed. But also during a show to visualize a certain time in the playback, e.g. 20 seconds left of the currently playing media. The last wish is may be already realized and I just don't know about it but it would be great if it's possible to lock all cues.
Manager LT, 2x Player STD, Widger Designer PRO
david_r

Return to Feature Wishlist V5