Quad warper brush size… masking multiple meshes

Warper & Mapping related questions

Moderator: Moderator Group

Quad warper brush size… masking multiple meshes

Postby nickdiacre » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:15 am

Hi there,

Just been doing some masking using the warper and I came up against a couple of problems, this is using 4 instances of the warper, one on each output:

1) Quad head warping - the brush size is "squeezed" so you have a very narrow brush, not very accurate for masking, any idea why this happens? It's like the warper brush has been squeezed from 4 outputs onto a single output, so it is 25% the width it should be.
2) Using multiple meshes, it is not possible to mask more than one mesh? Once you do one mesh and try to move to another, the warper unmasks the new mesh and will not let you "draw" anything over it. As it stands you can only draw on the selected mesh even if you have used planar mapping to make the texture even across all meshes.

Thanks!

nick
nickdiacre

Re: Quad warper brush size… masking multiple meshes

Postby Dennis Kuypers » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:04 am

Hi,

what revision of the warper are you using? (Click on the Questionmark next to the mesh selection box in the menu bar)

Best regards
Dennis
Dennis Kuypers
(former Product Developer, Software)
Dennis Kuypers
coolux Germany

Postby nickdiacre » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:44 pm

umm not sure, whatever comes with 9088? we're programming atm so I don't want to jump out just yet. we are using a quad head server pro.

it has existed since earlier versions though, as I've experienced it a few times before... I end up masking using other techniques, as the brush is unusable like this.

Thanks!
nickdiacre

Postby Dennis Kuypers » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Hey,

Yes I see the problem there...let me file a bug ticket for you. Thanks for reporting!

The revision can be found as follows:
GetWarperRevision.png

Best regards
Dennis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dennis Kuypers
(former Product Developer, Software)
Dennis Kuypers
coolux Germany

Postby nickdiacre » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:22 am

thanks dennis!
nickdiacre

Return to Warping