can't toogle the Warper Menu via VNC

Warper & Mapping related questions

Moderator: Moderator Group

can't toogle the Warper Menu via VNC

Postby Michiseba » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello,

i used the Warper tool on the Pandorad Quad Server and thera was a courius problem. I adapted the Warp object via VNC on the Server and when I was ready, I couldn't toggle the Warper Menu. And useing the first input, I couldnt get to taskbar annd so on... And the "t" key on the Manger-Notebook worked well. Few minutes ago there had been no problems and worked well. Do someone knew this problem? Have you an idea what to do?
After some minutes a colleauge focused the idea to use an local keybord via USB at the server. This works, but after that the problem via VNC didn't disaperead... Very strange

sincerly yours

michiseba
Michiseba

Re: can't toogle the Warper Menu via VNC

Postby malkuth23 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:27 am

The "t" button is case sensitive, so make sure caps lock is not on.

Also - Germany, you should probably fix that :)

ALSO! It would be great if Remote could alt-tab and windows key. Real VNC can do this.
Matthew Newman-Saul
Theatrical Concepts
mattns@theatrical.com
malkuth23

Re: can't toogle the Warper Menu via VNC

Postby Michiseba » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello malkuth23,

the caps lock wasn't active. I could give the command for hiding the warper window, but can't toggel it. I send a collegue with a keyboard to the machine and with local keyboard everthing worked well. It was only via vnc. And a test with a text document proved, that the "t" key worked well. I think this is strange, ins't it?

michiseba
Michiseba

Return to Warping