Bug time-line

Christie Pandoras Box Version 6 - Q&A

Moderator: Moderator Group

Forum rules
When asking make sure to include the operating system and the revision of Pandoras Box you are using. If your question is related to hardware, please state if you are using coolux hardware (which one) or if you built your own.

Bug time-line

Postby satanete666 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:20 pm

I found a bug when you mount timeline with a video or photo without a opacity cue in the beginning is show even though the sequence opacity is 0
satanete666

Re: Bug time-line

Postby Benni_M » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:06 am

Hi,

this is not a bug. It's normal.

https://www.coolux.de/root/downloads/su ... pector.htm

"if a container has no opacity key or value i.e. it is only visible because the default opacity was set to full, it is not influenced by the sequence fader! "

Best,
Benni
Benni_M

Postby Daniel Kaminski » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Benni is correkt, it is not a bug. But if it feels like a bug to you, you can change the default of the opacity in teh confiuration tab under Global -Devices/Parameters.

It actually used to be the default back in Version 4, but a lot of users asked for it to be different. Now you have the option.

Daniel
--
Daniel Kaminski
Pandoras Box Expert
Daniel Kaminski

Postby satanete666 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Thanks, but I don't say that there is no opacity key, if you only have a opacity key and you put in the Second 4, the value don't change but those 4 seconds are show with the opacity of sequence 1 down
satanete666

Return to Pandoras Box V6