Bugs in Pandoras Box 6

Christie Pandoras Box Version 6 - Q&A

Moderator: Moderator Group

Forum rules
When asking make sure to include the operating system and the revision of Pandoras Box you are using. If your question is related to hardware, please state if you are using coolux hardware (which one) or if you built your own.

Bugs in Pandoras Box 6

Postby pedro_benito » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:55 am

Hello everybody,

This monday I had an event and I deal with some problems with the jog shuttle and the fader extension:

1 - If you assign a sequence into a Fader, unless you press enter, the manager shut down. If you click with the mouse out in other part of the screen or if you press the tab key, fatal error occurr.
2 - Once you have the sequences assigned to eache fader, and you try to assign the cues to the 16 quick access buttons, happens the same thing, you have to be very carefully to press enter, or the program will shut down. Also, if you are assigning the cues in another sequence except 1, makes quite strange things. The selector doesn't keep in the Fader that you are programming (I hope I explain myself properly)
3 - I couldn't find anyway to solve this, but... the cue programming into the jog shuttle will be erase if you shut down the manager. This is quite urgent to be solved.

If I found more bugs, I will post them here.

Thanks.
pedro_benito

Re: Bugs in Pandoras Box 6

Postby Mike Mengen » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi Pedro,

we could reproduce your issues.
I'll forward them to our Development.

You can also write an mail to support.pandorasbox@christiedigital.com if you find more bugs.

Thank you for reporting!

Regards
Mike
Mike Mengen

Re: Bugs in Pandoras Box 6

Postby Dennis Kuypers » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Hello Pedro,

reporting bugs to our support team directly is more efficient, especially if we have to ask you for more details.

Thank you for taking your time to test version 6 ;)

Regards
Dennis
Dennis Kuypers
(former Product Developer, Software)
Dennis Kuypers
coolux Germany

Return to Pandoras Box V6