Input Card Problem

Christie Pandoras Box Version 8 - Q&A
Forum rules
When asking make sure to include the operating system and the revision of Pandoras Box you are using. If your question is related to hardware, please state if you are using coolux hardware (which one) or if you built your own.

Input Card Problem

Postby brun sweater » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:38 am

Hi :-)

I'm the owner of to machines both with single SDI Input Cards. One Coolux/Christie HD-SDI card and one Deltacast 3G-SDI card. Both machines are running Windows 8.1 and Pandora 8.3.0

Both Input Cards are working fine in Pandora ver. 6.5.1, but not in ver. 8.3.0.

In 8.x versions and running as Master, the Inspector reads 0x0 Pixels at 0 Frames, Color Depth: 0bit and Chroma Format: Not Available. When running as Client the Inspector can get a reading on Framerate, Color Depth and Chroma Format, but still reads 0x0 Pixels. Same behavior on both cards.

The Configure button in the Inspector is greyed out and not available, both in Master and Client mode. Same behavior on both cards.

I've tried every driver possible from the Download section, to no avail.

Anybody?

Cheers :-)
brun sweater

Re: Input Card Problem

Postby Daniel Kaminski » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:23 am

Did you try Driver Installer v3.
https://www.christiepandorasbox.com/sup ... 0/file-343

you probably have to use Driver 6.01

Please post a picture of your Device Manager where we can see the installed driver Version.

If that does not help contact the support directly support.pandorasbox(at)christiedigital.com
--
Daniel Kaminski
Pandoras Box Expert
Daniel Kaminski

Re: Input Card Problem

Postby brun sweater » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:42 am

Hello Daniel

Thx for replying to my request :-)

Still no luck at my end

Only new info is; in ver. 8.1.0 the input card will get the red exclamation marks in the Project Tab. Maybe there's a "red exclamation marks missing" bug in 8.3.0 ?

anyway, here's a screenshot of the Device Manager

I will contact support directly from here on ;-)

Cheers
brun sweater

Return to Pandoras Box V8