TourBox / Streamdeck

Christie Pandoras Box Version 8 - Q&A
Forum rules
When asking make sure to include the operating system and the revision of Pandoras Box you are using. If your question is related to hardware, please state if you are using coolux hardware (which one) or if you built your own.

TourBox / Streamdeck

Postby titocaicedo » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:50 pm

I am trying to use a TourBox device, which is very similar to ElGato Streamdeck....
this device sends keyboard shortcuts, mainly for editing software.... I use it with Davinci resolve and lets me fly on my timeline...

I tried then to use with my PB Manager for fast timeline navigation but it turns out pandoras box seems no to allow any shortcuts not coming from the keyboard itself :(

i saw some threads about the streamdeck having the same issues and doing the streamdeck via UDP TCP on widget designer.

Is there a solution to this?

thx for the reply....
Mauricio "Tito" Caicedo
Machine Tamer / Pixel Juggler

+1 954 477 4985 USA

2 Razer 18 Laptops each running PB V8 single output 4k@60Hz / SMPTE Link / Blackmagic Decklink Duo2 Capture.
titocaicedo

Re: TourBox / Streamdeck

Postby titocaicedo » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:39 pm

I was doing a teamviewer session to control my manager and realized that while i am remoting via teamviewer PB Manager is able to get input from my TourBox.
Mauricio "Tito" Caicedo
Machine Tamer / Pixel Juggler

+1 954 477 4985 USA

2 Razer 18 Laptops each running PB V8 single output 4k@60Hz / SMPTE Link / Blackmagic Decklink Duo2 Capture.
titocaicedo

Return to Pandoras Box V8