Input Card not detected...

Christie Pandoras Box Version 5

Moderator: Moderator Group

Input Card not detected...

Postby Tito » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Hi,

I got a new HD-SDI dual capture card, I installed it on a quad server using HD-SDI drivers rev5.04. After this I went into a show and couldn't get the card to capture signal... my other servers were getting the signal without trouble so i know it wasnt the signal.

I tried to reinstall the card usign drivers rev3.07 and during the process the server showed a blue screen and restarted, after the restart the server stopped detecting the card (it doesnt show up under device manager)

I did a reset on the server to clear up all drivers and settings, and after that I still dont see the card...

any suggestions on what to do?
Tito

Re: Input Card not detected...

Postby Dennis Kuypers » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:32 am

Hi,

Please try installing the latest driver version (5.04 is also fine). Then shut down the system and wait one minute. After that minute you can power it up again.

If that doesn't work for you please check the Devices Manager (Windows) and have a look if the card is showing an exclamation mark. Contact our support team via email and send the log files along.

Best regards
Dennis
Dennis Kuypers
(former Product Developer, Software)
Dennis Kuypers
coolux Germany

Postby Tito » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:14 pm

the issue is that the card doesnt show up in the device manager...
Tito

Postby Dennis Kuypers » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Hi,

Try to scan for new devices (right click on the computer icon in the devices manager).

If the card is physically present and it is not showing up in the manager then it is probably broken. In this case you should contact our support team via email.

Best regards
Dennis
Dennis Kuypers
(former Product Developer, Software)
Dennis Kuypers
coolux Germany

Return to Pandoras Box V5