Sanity Failed on several projects

Christie Pandoras Box Version 5

Moderator: Moderator Group

Sanity Failed on several projects

Postby ditheo » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Hi there, on my last projects on logs i find that some jobs have failed with error Sanity failed. that is on several projects and several hardware and software....
All video are mpeg-2 with audio embedded created either with sony vegas pro 13, either converted with tmpgenc, or encoded with manager std version...

i include the log from one pc that is windows 8.1 with pb player pro ver. 5.5 rev 9926 core i7 4-core 8 gb ram 250gb ssd and ati 7650 2gb ram...

on this project engine has crashed after 3 hours of live playback... but after i read the log i figured that was errors and before the crash....

i will attach and one another hardware configuration that is pb server lt ver. 5.5 rev 9420 and manager std on windows 8.1, but now is perfoming a show
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ditheo

Re: Sanity Failed on several projects

Postby ditheo » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:25 pm

and this is from pb server LT 5.5 rev 9410 with manager std on windows 8.1

and on this project i receive sanity failed and sanity check postponed errors...

please can you provide directions to avoid this because this project must run several times on day....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ditheo

Postby Dennis Kuypers » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:47 pm

Hello,

Sanity failed may come up ocasionally when the machine is under load, but it is not a big deal (most of the times).

Keep in mind that Windows 8 is not supported yet.

Which machine crashed? Do you have ".dmp" files in the logs directory? Please mail them to our support team.

Regards
Dennis
Dennis Kuypers
(former Product Developer, Software)
Dennis Kuypers
coolux Germany

Postby ditheo » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:03 am

thanks for reply,
no, on the logs folder i cannot find any .dmp files
none of machines crashed, but some of videos are not playback althought that are running perfect other times and engine become unstable.
ditheo

Return to Pandoras Box V5