triplehead2go ?

Christie Pandoras Box Version 5

Moderator: Moderator Group

triplehead2go ?

Postby yeti195 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello,

I'm using PB with one player to two projectors w/edge blending. I'm starting to look into adding a third projector, and was thinking about the Matrox triplehead2go. Is there anyone out there using this setup? Any info on edge blending between the three projectors? Any info is greatly appreciated.
yeti195

Re: triplehead2go ?

Postby david_r » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:34 pm

I'm interested in that as well because I would like to use a similar setup. I want to connect a DualHead to one of two outputs to slpit the second output to two projectors. As far as I know Pandora only accepts the same resolution for all outputs ( for sync). That means that the first output has to be set to the same resolution as the dualhead out (e.g. 3820x1080). For softege there is an effect that worked fine for me (using one output with one dualhead connected): UV Mapping -> Matrox Dual Head Split H/V
So my (somehow similar)question would be especially if and how it is possible to work with 3 outputs(Out 1 normal, out 2/3 via Dualhead). Do I need two Dualheads for each output to get the same resolution?
Manager LT, 2x Player STD, Widger Designer PRO
david_r

Re: triplehead2go ?

Postby lucken » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:22 pm

The best way is to use as many Player dongles as outputs.
lucken

Return to Pandoras Box V5