ArtNet to GrandMA on PC

Christie Pandoras Box Version 5

Moderator: Moderator Group

ArtNet to GrandMA on PC

Postby andreax » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:22 pm

Hi guys,
I use the Generic 8 bit DMX on the timeline to call cues on the GrandMA on PC.
Lately (I don't know what I've done!!!) when I call a cue (the DMX input that Pandora send simulate a click of the button underneath the fader of the channel needed) with a DMX channel to 256 for 1/25th of a second, the GrandMa doesn't do anything, if I send a DMX channel to 256 for 2/25th of a second, sometimes the GrandMA feels it and activate the cue, sometimes it doesn't, if I call a cue with a DMX channel to 256 for 3/25th of a second, it happen that the GrandMA activate the cue twice or 3 times (like if I click on the button underneath the fader more than once).
How can I tell the GrandMA to change cue only once for every DMX command received regardless of the duration of it?

Guys sorry for the twisted post but...I don't know the GrandMA...someone else programmed it for me!

Thanks a lot,
Andrea
andreax

Re: ArtNet to GrandMA on PC

Postby andreax » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Found the problem thanks to a call with Riccardo.
The problem was that I've activated the ArtNet on the Widget on the same universe as it was active on the PB. The Widget kept sending zeros on all channels which was in conflict with what PB was trying to send (based on the timeline)
Andrea
andreax

Return to Pandoras Box V5