StreamiX is not works

Christie Pandoras Box Version 5

Moderator: Moderator Group

StreamiX is not works

Postby remnew » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:46 am

Here is the current problem's.

1.PB Client IP is 2.0.6.1. PB Manager IP is 2.0.1.100. StreamiX software successfully connected to 2.0.1.100, but can't connect to 2.0.6.1. According manual I must to connect on 2.0.6.1, isn't it? PB Client is available in network (ping is good). What is wrong?

2. I've tried to setup Live Inputs in PB Client, after clicking on button I've seen a list of four StreamiX inputs (from 1 to 4) and one Realtek HD Audio input. Then, I've selected one of them (StreamiX1 or any) and got a message about "This Live Input is not in your project, please add it in master first". But in PB Manager in "Assets" section StreamiX1 Live Input is present and added to one of projector area.

2.1 Btw, why I've seen only four live inputs and where I can create it's more? How to add this live inputs into assets section of project?

3. When I try to open "Master" (by clicking the same button in the application), I've got a message "Process always run. please stop it". So what is this means and what I must to do?

I'll try do all actions according by manual, but it's not works ((( Please help.

With best regards, Anatoliy
remnew

Re: StreamiX is not works

Postby JustynR » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Add the stream x input from the asset tree from that client, not from the manager.
Navigate to the input list by double clicking on the client in the asset tree, after you add it from there, it should work in the client end.
Justyn Roy
Toronto Ontario Canada
JustynR

Re: StreamiX is not works

Postby remnew » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Can you post a screenshot for more clearly understanding?
remnew

Return to Pandoras Box V5