Live inputs

Christie Pandoras Box Version 5

Moderator: Moderator Group

Live inputs

Postby jsukjin » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:10 am

Hello.
I am writing here to ask about the difference between PB manager STD and LT in terms of live inputs
while I was working on a project. I found out that The live inputs does not work for some reason on PB manager STD with PB player pro
one day I installed PB manager LT instead of STD by mistake. then I tried to use live inputs to capture a video. at that time I was using Datapath VisionRGB-E1S capture card.
after I realised it was LT version, I reinstalled STD and the live inputs worked. However, I still do not know what the problem is exactly.

Is there anyone who knows about the live input difference between each version (LT,STD and Pro)??
Is there any difference between Manager and player??
If I use player pro like manager PC, What kind problem happens?

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards

-Kurt-
jsukjin

Re: Live inputs

Postby malkuth23 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:32 am

Nah. Something else was wrong. Manager license level has no effect on live inputs.
You can use a Player as a manager without a problem. You just won't have multiple time lines and less ASIO layers... A few other features are restricted, but mostly it will be the same. Nothing to do with live inputs which are entirely based on your hardware and directshow compliant devices (physical or virtual).
Matthew Newman-Saul
Theatrical Concepts
mattns@theatrical.com
malkuth23

Return to Pandoras Box V5