Cue List in 12811

Christie Pandoras Box Version 5

Moderator: Moderator Group

Cue List in 12811

Postby cyeary » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:58 pm

I think that the cue list should track the current cue. So if I have 100 cues I should be able to see that cue in the cue list at all times. Maybe have a check box ( I know you love checkboxes) that says track current Q or not.
Cameron Yeary
Unlimited Visibility, Inc.
cyeary

Re: Cue List in 12811

Postby cyeary » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:41 pm

Also teh Cue list does not store or follow the Sequence choice that is saved in the view. It seems to go blank.
Cameron Yeary
cyeary

Postby Oliver Kilian » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Hi Cameron,
Thank you so much for this.
I have passed it on to product management.

All the best
Oliver
Oliver Kilian
coolux sales department

kilian@coolux.de
Oliver Kilian

Postby cyeary » Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

So to touch on this again. In the current release software, the Q list does not follow where you are currently in your Q-list. It does highlight your next q which is a bit deceiving depending on how you set your show up and do your labeling. However if you switch to another sequence for a moment then that highlight goes away. I believe that the Q list should always follow the sequence that is selected. Also It would be nice if you could choose what q is to be highlighted when that is running. For instance I program my shows so that the Q i am sitting on is the one that is to be called next. Not the q that I am in. The Q that I am in is the marker that is behind me in the timeline. I do this so that I can always go to a Q number then press play. This puts me in all the modes I would want including any widget device Qs I may have. I think that this Q list function is a great move forward for PB but having it work much like a traditional q list from a lighting board is essential.
Cameron Yeary
cyeary

Return to Pandoras Box V5