Problem with PB menue rev 9

Christie Pandoras Box Version 5

Moderator: Moderator Group

Problem with PB menue rev 9

Postby harashin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi someone available.

I am having a problem with PB menu rev 9.

The problem is that the place for showing software version rev in the mode on the LCD menu shows nothing (blank).

Adjusting toggle switch does not make any changes.

Clicking client tab on the desk top does not also start the application correctly.

Problem has been happened since installing PB remote, so I uninstalled all the PB applications (include PB remote) and re-install the software.

However, I can still see the conditions.

Please advice.

Thanks
harashin

Re: Problem with PB menue rev 9

Postby harashin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi

I read through some articles about several problems with PB menu rev9.

Installing new version of the PB menu software is best way to fix the condition?

Is there also any manual or instruction for installing PB menu software and PB remote?

Thanks
harashin

Re: Problem with PB menue rev 9

Postby Julia Foest » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:38 am

Hi Harashin,

did you try to install the PB Menu Software on 3rd party hardware or on a coolux server?
Please be aware, that you will need the following requirements for installing the PB Menu Software properly:

For installation on 3rd Party PC's please note that this version is build for WIN XP 32bit requiring .net2
and the latest DirectX 9c version installed, both current versions can be found in the downloads section of this forum.
Please also make sure that you networkinterface is labeled "Local Area Connection", "Lan" or "Lan2".

If you can confirm these specs, please try to install the new PB Menu Software Rev. 32 (uninstall RealVNC first, as there is a new VNC tool implemented in this software).

I hope everything will be right!
Best regards,
Julia
Julia Foest

Return to Pandoras Box V5