Problem entering full screen

and all the interaction

Moderator: Moderator Group

Problem entering full screen

Postby JustynR » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:07 am

Hi all!

I just purchased 4 Dell XPS laptops for the Media Manager. So far everything is going well when only using the Manager, the preview works well.
When I start the Player (Master or Client), it will open and I can preview content in the Preview window as well - in both Master and Client. BUT when I enter Full Screen it will go black, and about 5 seconds after it goes full screen a window pops up saying that the program has encountered an error and must close.

This is with the factory settings AND when I reinstalled Windows 7. I tried it before installing the graphic card drivers and it did work in full screen. When I installed the NVidia control panel this problem came back. This is with different versions of the driver as well. I have tried several different versions of PB also.
Is there simply an option I am missing?

Windows 7 64bit
Nvidia Gforce 555M

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Justyn Roy
Toronto Ontario Canada
JustynR

Re: Problem entering full screen

Postby Martina Protze » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:33 am

Hello Justyn,

I have encountered an issue (not crashing but showing only 25%) on my Dell, where I have two graphic cards. I had to route PB to the NVIDIA card to be able to go into fullscreen properly. I have not read that the XPS has two as well, can you confirm that, just for us to be sure...

Please send the engine and site log as well. Thanks
Martina Protze
Technical Support, Pandoras Box and Widget Designer
Martina Protze

Return to 3rd Party Hardware & Software Components