4 o more input

and all the interaction

Moderator: Moderator Group

4 o more input

Postby blanko11 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Hi, i new and i need your help

i want to know if upgrade the software Pandoras Box 5.5,

1. will be Server, player o manager (How i can know?) and i want and need the server o manager, how i can have that?
2. i want to know with de new update i can to make 4 o more live input at once, with input in all servers and to have control of all servers from the master server. i need it fast.
3. and if i upgrade the firmware of all dongle to the last version (5), i will can work in windows xp?

Thanks!
blanko11

Re: 4 o more input

Postby Dennis Kuypers » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Hey,

blanko11 wrote:1. will be Server, player o manager (How i can know?) and i want and need the server o manager, how i can have that?

Maybe it's a good idea to contact one of our offices or redistributors: http://www.coolux.de/contact/

blanko11 wrote:2. i want to know with de new update i can to make 4 o more live input at once, with input in all servers and to have control of all servers from the master server.

That depends on the live input signal type and resolution. Maybe that is something that you can also ask one of our offices/redistributors.

blanko11 wrote:3. and if i upgrade the firmware of all dongle to the last version (5), i will can work in windows xp?

Yes. The firmware is supported also on Windows XP.

Best regards
Dennis
Dennis Kuypers
(former Product Developer, Software)
Dennis Kuypers
coolux Germany

Return to 3rd Party Hardware & Software Components