Vertige Remote Control

and all the interaction

Moderator: Moderator Group

Vertige Remote Control

Postby slowstak » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:46 am

Hi folks,
we are trying to connect an Analog Way Vertige to control Pandoras Box and trigger Widget designer. Could you give a short heads up on how to best connect devices with each other to TCP control Coolux hardware? In our special case it would just be sequence control. I already got connection to Pandoras Box and Widget Designer but it seemes I am having mistakes in the ASCII commands I am sending. Most comfortable for me would be the TCP Script Node I guess. A quick example for a command would be great!

Thanks a lot!
Marius
slowstak

Re: Vertige Remote Control

Postby Daniel Kaminski » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Hi,

I think the best way will be remoting into WD.
http://www.coolux.de/root/downloads/sup ... moting.htm

you can use all commands you have in WD, just put them in "(" ")".

Daniel
--
Daniel Kaminski
Pandoras Box Expert
Daniel Kaminski

Postby slowstak » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:21 am

Hi Daniel,

thank you very much. Works great!

Best regards,
Marius
slowstak

Postby egoy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:50 am

slowstak wrote:Hi folks,
we are trying to connect an Analog Way Vertige to control Pandoras Box and trigger Widget designer. Could you give a short heads up on how to best connect devices with each other to TCP control Coolux hardware? In our special case it would just be sequence control. I already got connection to Pandoras Box and Widget Designer but it seemes I am having mistakes in the ASCII commands I am sending. Most comfortable for me would be the TCP Script Node I guess. A quick example for a command would be great!

Thanks a lot!
Marius

Hi Marius,

How did you manage to connect the vertige with the WD? My Current setup right now is am using WD Standard.
On the vertige, I created RAW device, with the IP of the WD Laptop, and the port I used is 59030( this is based on the "used Ports" section on the connection manager of WD.

Am I on the right track?

Thanks
egoy

Postby slowstak » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:57 am

Hi Egoy,

have you set up the Widget Designer as a TCP-Server? Do you receive Messages in the "Input Message Log"?

Best,
Marius
slowstak

Return to 3rd Party Hardware & Software Components