Sonic Emotion

and all the interaction

Moderator: Moderator Group

Sonic Emotion

Postby JustynR » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:59 pm

I potentially have a show coming up that I will have a lot of audio needing to pan and 'move' around on a timeline... I'm looking at the Sonic Emotion "plugin" and wondering how to use it, what hardware/software do I need to make this work. I've been snooping around online and it seems the only thing that I can find is the 'Sonic Emotion 3D Sound Bar'
Is that what it is for?
I see that 'manifest on IP' in the inspector...

Thanks for your help.

Justyn
Justyn Roy
Toronto Ontario Canada
JustynR

Re: Sonic Emotion

Postby sonic_emotion » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:29 am

Hi Justyn

Thanks for your question in regards to the sonic emotion 3D sound option. In order to use the 3D sound functions available in the PB Manager, you need a sonic wave I 3D sound processor. The sonic wave I controls a speaker setup of maximum 24 speakers and allows you to position up to 16 sound channels around the room (for more speakers, processors can be networked). This allows the playback of surround content without a sweet spot. Also, sound sources can be moved, either preprogrammed or interactive as all the processing happens in real-time. For the programming of audio content, just drag the sonic emotion audio into the bottom left „devices“ area in the PB Manager. Then you will get 16 audio layers where you can program your sound content just like you are used to from the video programming. Also, through the Widget Designer, you can control the layers using inputs from external devices like a joystick or a tracker.

I attached a pdf with more detailed information about the sonic wave I.

Thanks and best regards,

Joerg
--
Joerg Wertli
VP Marketing & Sales

Email: joerg.wertli@sonicemotion.com
Mobile: +41-76-324-5137

http://www.sonicemotion.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sonic_emotion

Return to 3rd Party Hardware & Software Components