Camera Tracking Node

Moderator: Moderator Group

Camera Tracking Node

Postby JustynR » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Not sure if it is supposed to be this way, but when I create a Camera Tracking Node, then try and open its properties, it just opens the properties of the GUI instead.

Also, is it in this node that allows you to create an 'unmasking' feature like the setup that was at LDI on the floor?

I am trying to set something up so I can have things unmasked or have things appear on a wall when someone walks by it...

Thank you,

Justyn
Justyn Roy
Toronto Ontario Canada
JustynR

Re: Camera Tracking Node

Postby Julia Foest » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi Justyn,

the camera tracking node does not have any item properties. You have to set up the camera tracking with the tool camera tracking.
The node then provides the following output of each detected tracking point for further processing:
X, Y, Radius, Angle, Width and Height.

I didn't get an info yet about the setup at LDI.
But I guess it was this one (we did it at Plasa as well):

We used a Motion Mask Display. There you assign your (IR-)camera and you can set up as well how the "clouding" behaviour should be.
motion mask.jpg

You have to capture this WD screen eg. via DVI Input card to Pandoras Box. There you could work with eg. black or white key FX or with the Key & Fill Effect.

Hope this helps!

Greetings,
Julia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Julia Foest

Return to Widget Designer V4.7