Button always sent

Moderator: Moderator Group

Button always sent

Postby alverman » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Good morning,
I should do so while holding down a button type custom script content is always sent to not release the button.
How can I do?

Thanks, Alverman
PROService -IT
Intel i7 2600K LGA1155
MB P8H67-MLE 16GB
2xSSD 250GB
GTX470
Win 8.1 PRO
Manager STD V6.1
Player PRO V6.1
WDPro V5 2500
** La famiglia ti nutre, ti veste .... finchè non sei pronto per girare il mondo alla ricerca di qualcosa di tuo. **
alverman

Re: Button always sent

Postby Martina Protze » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Hello Alvermann,
Are you looking for the mode, to change a button? You find it in the Item Properties (in the top left section) there you can decide, if you want your button to be a Click/Flash/Toggle Button
sorry, I do not quiet understand, maybe it would be better to post in italian as well, eventhough my italian is really bad, it could help me a little
best regards,
Martina Protze
Technical Support, Pandoras Box and Widget Designer
Martina Protze

Postby alverman » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:22 pm

IT:
Ok nessun problema :)
Vorrei poter controllare il LENS SHIFT sul mio proiettore (EIKI XT5)
Nel pulsante ho messo su "on click script" : COMSend,2,C5F[CR]
In questo modo devo premere svariate volte per muovere la ottica.
Il mio scopo sarebbe quello di inviare sempre lo stesso comando fin quando il pulsante è premuto

EN:
Ok no problem:)
I wish I could control the LENS SHIFT on my projector (EIKI XT5)
I put on the button "on click script" : COMSend,2,C5F [CR]
In this way I have to press several times to move the lens.
My aim would be to send the same command until the button is pressed

Tnanks, Alberto
PROService -IT
Intel i7 2600K LGA1155
MB P8H67-MLE 16GB
2xSSD 250GB
GTX470
Win 8.1 PRO
Manager STD V6.1
Player PRO V6.1
WDPro V5 2500
** La famiglia ti nutre, ti veste .... finchè non sei pronto per girare il mondo alla ricerca di qualcosa di tuo. **
alverman

Postby ricky » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Ciao Alberto,
you can try to use the button Script Timer with your script COMSend,2,C5F [CR] and you can modify the interval in ms. You can start the timer using a simple custom script button in flash mode and on click function you can add WDScriptTimerStart,'ID' and on release WDScriptTimerStop,'ID'. At the end if you press the button the timer starts lauching the the script to the projector with your desired interval and when you release the timer stops.
I hope this helps
--ricky--

Tech Sales, Tech Support & Betatesting Coolux
Molpass srl
http://www.molpass.com
ricky

Postby Martina Protze » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Hi ricky,
this is a really good idea, as always I was thinking way to complicated with defining a variable which is changing if the button is either clicked or released and then combining a variable node with an output node "COM Port Message".
The Timer Button is way easier ;) But wouldn´t it be even easier to just press the timer instead of an extra button telling him to do so with the start/end scripts. Alberto could press the Timer itself in order to send the COM-Message every x ms and and press it again in order to stop it...
best regards,
Martina Protze
Martina Protze

Postby alverman » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:22 pm

ricky wrote:Ciao Alberto,
you can try to use the button Script Timer with your script COMSend,2,C5F [CR] and you can modify the interval in ms. You can start the timer using a simple custom script button in flash mode and on click function you can add WDScriptTimerStart,'ID' and on release WDScriptTimerStop,'ID'. At the end if you press the button the timer starts lauching the the script to the projector with your desired interval and when you release the timer stops.
I hope this helps

BIG Ricky ...... thank you very match
PROService -IT
Intel i7 2600K LGA1155
MB P8H67-MLE 16GB
2xSSD 250GB
GTX470
Win 8.1 PRO
Manager STD V6.1
Player PRO V6.1
WDPro V5 2500
alverman

Postby alverman » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Martina Protze wrote:Hi ricky,
this is a really good idea, as always I was thinking way to complicated with defining a variable which is changing if the button is either clicked or released and then combining a variable node with an output node "COM Port Message".
The Timer Button is way easier ;) But wouldn´t it be even easier to just press the timer instead of an extra button telling him to do so with the start/end scripts. Alberto could press the Timer itself in order to send the COM-Message every x ms and and press it again in order to stop it...
best regards,

Yes Martina, but the timer button don't have a text space !!
I have 8 button, 4 for lens shift and 4 for keystone and if I use only timer button I can insert 8 label.
I prefer insert 8 button over the 8 timer button

Thanks, Alberto
PROService -IT
Intel i7 2600K LGA1155
MB P8H67-MLE 16GB
2xSSD 250GB
GTX470
Win 8.1 PRO
Manager STD V6.1
Player PRO V6.1
WDPro V5 2500
alverman

Postby Martina Protze » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:44 pm

ahh, sure, that makes sense, then you could even put 8 more buttons in there, telling the timers to run only once in order to do the finetuning in the end...
Martina Protze
Martina Protze

Return to Widget Designer V4.7