AirScan

Moderator: Moderator Group

AirScan

Postby sergioHCM » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi good afternoon, I wanted to know how to place a video inside the multitouch panel because when I go into Properties Item does not come as any place anything please help me.

thank you very much

Sergio Cordova.
sergioHCM

Re: AirScan

Postby Martina Protze » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Hello,
the MultiTouchPanel itself is designed to control the postition, scaling and rotion of a PB layer. Please set up the content of the layer - wether it should be a video or an image- in Pandora itself or with other tools from Widget Designer. Then you can click as many checkboxes as you want to control in the Item Properties of the MultiTouchPanel (at the left side). Does this already answer your question?

Best regards,
Martina Protze
Technical Support, Pandoras Box and Widget Designer
Martina Protze

Postby sergioHCM » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Hello, Martina Protze, thanks for your answer, the truth is that the panel is configured with não multitouch.lo to do is place a video or an image within the layers created. not if they have some video tutorial talking about?

thank you very much

Sergio.
sergioHCM

Postby vjalguem » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:26 pm

I believe what He means is that he is not able to insert a video inside the WDpro in the multitouch painel..
vjalguem

Postby Markus Zeppenfeld » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:06 am

Hi there,

in fact there is a video tutorial right at the bottom of this page:
http://www.coolux.de/support/tutorials/

The multi-touch panel will ONLY send positioning, scaling and rotation data to the Pandoras Box layer. The panel itself has nothing to do with content.
You can use your timeline programming, active values on the media or maybe the media control of the Widget Designer to assign the content to the desired layer.
There is and will not be any connection between the multi-touch-panel and the content of Pandoras Box. It is just a controlling panel for the positioning on the screen.

Markus
Markus Zeppenfeld
Senior Product Manager, Pandoras Box

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?" (from "The IT Crowd" / channel 4)
Markus Zeppenfeld

Postby sergioHCM » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi good afternoon, but once setup multitouch panel is ready and runs smoothly thanks to the video tutorial that you placed. just that is what I can not put a jpg, mpg-2, etc. Among of each layer created and when I go into the configuration panel comes only multitouch scale, zoom and 4x3 but not get a charger to place a file in a format either jpg, png or mpg-2

thanks
sergioHCM

Postby Martina Protze » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Dear Sergio,
If you want to change the content of a layer , you can do so with other tools from Widget Designer, such as Custom Script Buttons or the Media Control (you find it in the the subfolder "button" as well) in a really nice way
As you really wish to do this with the MultiTouchPanel... Type the script
DeviceSetMedia,SiteID,LayerID,FolderID,FileID
into the field of Mouse Down or enter or Up or Leave
But first you need to assign a folder and file ID to your Assets (content) within the PB Software. The tutorial "CITP Thumbnail Exchange" shows where to do this, as well it explains how to import the thumbails into WD in order to use the mentioned Media Control
SiteID and LayerID refer to the structur in PB software. EG ehen you have a Manager this one is Site 1, the next node could be a server which is ID 2. The third layer of that server would listen to 2,3

Best regards
Martina Protze
Technical Support, Pandoras Box and Widget Designer
Martina Protze

Return to Widget Designer V4.7