Kinect microsoft SDK 1,5

Moderator: Moderator Group

Kinect microsoft SDK 1,5

Postby alverman » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:02 am

Good morning,
I created an application using c # microsoft kinect sdk1.5 and values ​​x, y hands I send them to the server widget designers and manage this data x and y of a layer.
The result is very fluid and, most importantly, you should not waste time in the difficult control configuration kinect in WD.

With this system you can move away or closer to kinect without losing it.

Why not plan to use the joint kinect?

Alberto
PROService -IT
Intel i7 2600K LGA1155
MB P8H67-MLE 16GB
2xSSD 250GB
GTX470
Win 8.1 PRO
Manager STD V6.1
Player PRO V6.1
WDPro V5 2500
** La famiglia ti nutre, ti veste .... finchè non sei pronto per girare il mondo alla ricerca di qualcosa di tuo. **
alverman

Re: Kinect microsoft SDK 1,5

Postby Markus Zeppenfeld » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:12 am

Hi Alberto,

we will have a look into this definitely, but it is not as easy and has not the highest priority at the moment.

Stay tuned for new features within the Widget. Sorry for the moment.
Markus
Markus Zeppenfeld
Senior Product Manager, Pandoras Box

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?" (from "The IT Crowd" / channel 4)
Markus Zeppenfeld

Postby alverman » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:21 am

Good morning,
I have some time available and I wanted to ask, if possible, how to manage the Kinect.
As I already said I could check from kinect, various x, y and z by a program in c # using the kinect sdk 1.5.
Only the image as if it were glued to my hands, that is, the picture follows my movements but I do not understand how to take a picture, move it and leave it at that position and give focus to another picture.
Could you give me directions on how to manage and give focus to the images on different layers?

Thanks, Alberto

Buongiorno,
ho un po di tempo a disposizione e volevo chiedere, se possibile, come gestire il Kinect.
Come ho gia detto sono riuscito a controllare, da kinect, i vari x,y e z facendo un programma in c# che usa il kinect sdk 1.5.
Solamente che la immagine è come se fosse incollata alle mie mani, cioè la immagine segue i miei movimenti ma non capisco come fare a prendere una immagine, spostarla e lasciarla in quella posizione e dare il focus su una altra immagine.
Potreste darmi indicazioni su come gestire e dare il focus alle immagini sui vari layer ?

Grazie, Alberto
PROService -IT
Intel i7 2600K LGA1155
MB P8H67-MLE 16GB
2xSSD 250GB
GTX470
Win 8.1 PRO
Manager STD V6.1
Player PRO V6.1
WDPro V5 2500
** La famiglia ti nutre, ti veste .... finchè non sei pronto per girare il mondo alla ricerca di qualcosa di tuo. **
alverman

Postby alverman » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:01 am

Widgets from C# to send 2 data for each hand from a tcp connection.
I rightDepthPoint.X rightDepthPoint.Y and for the right hand and
leftDepthPoint.X leftDepthPoint.Y and for the left hand.

That nodes can use to have a rotation of the image on a layer with the values ​​received?
What mechanism can I use to lock in the position where an image is moved without me is attached to the movement of the hand?

Thanks, Alberto
PROService -IT
Intel i7 2600K LGA1155
MB P8H67-MLE 16GB
2xSSD 250GB
GTX470
Win 8.1 PRO
Manager STD V6.1
Player PRO V6.1
WDPro V5 2500
alverman

Postby Martina Protze » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:42 am

Hello Alberto,

personally I do not have experience with programming in c#, as well this is not an issue we can support in-depth. Have you tried usind the Multi-Touch Panel? There you can define to use the points generated with the kinect tool. And you can rotate layers without nodes.
If you want to change the rotation with nodes, simply use an Output:PB Device Parameter, as an input node use your values. It will get probably better when you have a damping node in between, and if you want to achieve a constant rotation you need a filter node: add relative

I do not understand the second question "What mechanism can I use to lock in the position where an image is moved without me is attached to the movement of the hand"

Best regards,
Martina Protze
Technical Support, Pandoras Box and Widget Designer
Martina Protze

Return to Widget Designer V4.7