Air Scan Portrait plasma screen

Moderator: Moderator Group

Air Scan Portrait plasma screen

Postby satanete666 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:21 am

Hi to all,

Is possible to adjust the airscan under a portrait plasma screen , im trying but i cant do.

thanks.
satanete666

Re: Air Scan Portrait plasma screen

Postby Markus Zeppenfeld » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:34 am

Hi!

It is only a question of your settings. If you set the widget designer computer as well into portrait mode, you will have the same aspect ratio 9:16.
You can now set the AirScan and the pixels to the right resolution and it should work.

The other option would be to swop the x and y data for switching the movement of the AirScan-point while you are running your computer in landscape mode.

Markus
Markus Zeppenfeld
Senior Product Manager, Pandoras Box

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?" (from "The IT Crowd" / channel 4)
Markus Zeppenfeld

Postby satanete666 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi Markus,

if i put the computer resolution in portrait mode works perfect but the aplication doesn´t work well and if i invert x and y doesnt work well.

thanks
satanete666

Postby Markus Zeppenfeld » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:11 am

Hi,

what do you mean with not working well?
Is is not working at all, is the detection too coarse? What exactly is your problem on that?

Which application are you talking about? Is Pandoras Box "not working well" in portrait mode or are you talking about Widget Designer?

If you can supply some more information it will be easier for us to help you along...

Markus
Markus Zeppenfeld

Markus Zeppenfeld

Postby satanete666 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 pm

hi,

the problem is that , one of mi customer build an aplication in portrait mode but not changing the resolution , he flip the image to put a plasma screen in that position. when i try to use the airscan on that plasma if i change the resolution of the computer like 1080x1920 it works well (when i put my finger on the center of screen the mouse pointer is there) but if i put the original resolution ej 1920x1080 and put invert x & y the pointer isnt at the same point that my finger , and i try to set again al parameters but always was wrong, and i cant use the 1080 x 1920 resolution because the aplication doesnt fit well to the screen in that resolution.

thanks.
satanete666

Postby chriss0212 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:40 pm

i think what satanete needs is a flip x-y

because the content is created in the portrait format, it seems, that she cant switch the grafics driver to portrait format....and so the mouse pointer is moving in the wrong direction!...another solution would be: but the airscan on the side...not on top or buttom...but i dont think the client will accept this solution :-)

greetz

christian
chriss0212

Postby Markus Zeppenfeld » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:41 am

Hi all!

Christian, you are right. Having a screen in portrait mode, you need to flip the axes.
@ satanete: You are telling that the invert x and y is not working in your case. This is absolutely correct. You do not want to invert the axes, as this is just for top/bottom or left/right inversion, depending on the position and rotation of the AirScan.
Please use the "swap" checkbox to exchange the x and y axes. I think and hope this will help you.

Markus
Markus Zeppenfeld

Markus Zeppenfeld

Return to Widget Designer V4.7