Interactive led Floor

Moderator: Moderator Group

Interactive led Floor

Postby Bunker » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Hi all,

I've been looking in the forum for a solution to make a floor led interactive, but I didn't find answers. What I have to do is to install a walkway 2 m wide and 6 m long five traits.
The content creator gives me a reference image of what needs to happen on the walkway: the images must animate while a person's walking on it. There are a very different interactions.

In the A reference image I used a ripple animation to create a wave on the water. The problem is the setting of the IDs of airscan, because feet take different ids and create a litlle jerky movement. Another problem is the impossibility to work with more ripple effects in same layer.. for trikering and trasparancy. The other graphic contained in A image is a group of interactive symbols. I tried with collision panel for interaction. but I couldn't set a static start image. I'd like to go back to its initial position after the transit of the person. Now the words are only flying in the space and collide with the airscan input. I have problems in defining the area where the collision panel works.

In the C reference image there are a lot of objects for the collision panel! I hope there is a different way for this case. Can I use a particle effects? I haven't a good idea... One easy solution could be triggering a now pointer with animated bals movie and traking the big symbol.

image B. In this case roses should grow up when the person walks. Also here the elements (roses) are too many, like butterflies..

I hope someone in the community has been through this kind of problems and can give me some suggestions on which way to go with the different needs I have.

Thank you
Best regards
Bunker

Re: Interactive led Floor

Postby azman » Thu May 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Hi Bunker,

I realise this is quite an old post but I was wondering if you had any success with setting the IDs of the AIrscan?
I'm assuming you are using it on a horizontal plane?
I'm currently working on a project & am finding difficulty with Airscan IDs & over all Airscan settings.

Regards
azman

Return to Widget Designer V4.7