WDNodesDisable

Moderator: Moderator Group

WDNodesDisable

Postby RTuinte » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:42 pm

When I use the WDNodesDisable script, the Input Random node still generates random value's and that only the Nodes output is disabled.

It seems to me that normally when I want to disable the nodes output, I've to use the WDNodeDisableOutputAll or WDNodeDisableOutput,ID script.
In my project I've multiple Input Random nodes. Each with the same interval value of 10000 ms. The Random node starts generating random value as soon as i create the node. Since I've created multiple nodes each node starts generating random values at a different moment. With the WDNodesDisable and WDNodesEnable I'm trying to stop and then start again the Random nodes, so that it starts generating random values simultaneously.

Maybe it's also useful to have a WDNodeDisable,ID and WDNodeEnable,ID script.
I can't find a description what the function is of the Array Count in the input Random node?
RTuinte

Re: WDNodesDisable

Postby Dennis Kuypers » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi,

Just close and reopen the project. Your random nodes will be in sync. I will check on the WDNodesDisable/WDNodeDisableOutputAll behaviors.

The Array Count is there to be used for example with the "Output -> Pandoras Box -> Device Output" Node. You can control multiple layers and also have different random values for each one.

Best regards
Dennis
Dennis Kuypers
(former Product Developer, Software)
Dennis Kuypers
coolux Germany

Return to Widget Designer V4.7