Scaling the Widget Designer Window

Moderator: Moderator Group

Scaling the Widget Designer Window

Postby BenShannon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Hello,

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I searched and couldn't find anything.

I have designed my widget designer template on a 1920x1080 monitor and when I am using it on a laptop that is limited to 1600x900 its cuts off the right hand side and bottom of my widget designer layout. Is there a way of scaling the widget designer window itself? I can minimise/maximise but the window itself doesn't scale. I am using WD Pro.

Cheers,

Ben
Ben Shannon
Sydney, Australia
Innovative Production Services - http://www.innovative.net.au
Server LT, Manager STD, Widget Designer PRO, Airscan
BenShannon

Re: Scaling the Widget Designer Window

Postby Daniel Kaminski » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:03 pm

WD can not Scale. You can have Scrollbars but not scale.
At least at the moment.

Daniel
--
Daniel Kaminski
Pandoras Box Expert
Daniel Kaminski

Postby BenShannon » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:03 am

Hi Daniel

Thanks for the reply.

I cannot seem to find the scroll bars to move the WD page around and I have not seen any code lines for this. How do I get access to the scroll bars?

I have my page navigation and other controls on the right hand side of the widget designer page which I can no longer get to.

Cheers,

Ben
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ben Shannon
Sydney, Australia
Innovative Production Services - http://www.innovative.net.au
Server LT, Manager STD, Widget Designer PRO, Airscan
BenShannon

Postby Dennis Kuypers » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi Ben,

You can change it in the Main Window Properties. You can access them by right clicking on a page background and selecting "Item Properties".

Best regards
Dennis
Dennis Kuypers
(former Product Developer, Software)
Dennis Kuypers
coolux Germany

Postby erica frost » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Be careful when using the scroll bars and saving for a 1920x1080 project to fit on a laptop screen!!!

If you have a project that you need to scroll to the right or down for because it doesn't fit the screen, always make sure you scroll all the way back to the left and top before you save! If you save when you are scrolled over to the right or down (with some of project now scrolled off the screen), when you open the project again the page will open in the position where you saved it (scrolled over to the right or scrolled down) HOWEVER the scroll bars will reset to the top and far left, so it is now impossible to scroll left and up. So you will find that you cannot now access the part of the page that is off the screen.
The only work around I found to overcome this accidental save is to put the project in to edit/move mode and Ctrl+a to select everything, then I could move all the buttons so I could see them again.
erica frost

Return to Widget Designer V4.7