bug with shapes

Moderator: Moderator Group

bug with shapes

Postby rutgerwuyts » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:02 am

When adding a shape to a widget page, it popsup on any other page. Toggling between edit/run modes clears them. The shapes also load wrongly on startup, displaying on any page. Again toggling 'fixes' it. Annoying when using lots of shapes as borders for groups.... Haven't checked it yet with the webserver. Will let you know.
rutgerwuyts

Re: bug with shapes

Postby rutgerwuyts » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:56 am

When toggling to Edit mode on a given page it also display any other shape created on any other page, had to remove all shapes from project because the bug makes it unworkable when going into Editor mode...shapes all over the place
rutgerwuyts

Postby proximityav » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:20 am

I am having this issue also. It's very annoying.

Shapes from all pages are displayed on the current page when I enter edit mode. It becomes impossible to work with with many shapes.

Also there seems to be an issue with setting the Z order of the shapes.

Please fix this!!!
proximityav

Postby rutgerwuyts » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 am

No reply yet? ....hmmm....
rutgerwuyts

Postby Martina Protze » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:35 am

Hello,
sorry for the late answer
I can reproduce part of the descriped wrong behaviour
- when entering the Edit Mode all shapes from all pages become visible

Regarding the other issues, would you please be so kind and give me another hint?
- what do you mean with "issues with Z order"? In general a shape should always be underneath of other controls. When I have two overlapping shapes (called A and B) I can bring A to front and it will overlap B, vice versa I can send A to the back and it will be overlapped by B. So that seams ok to me. Only, I can see a small bug when I enter the Edit Mode, than the Z order seams to be inverted. Is that the issue you meant?

When I load a project, shapes from other pages flash for 1/100 second. This is because they have another Z order as other items and this order needs to be initialized when loading the project. But if I understood you correctly, you see them constantly. What revision are you using?

Thanks for the report!
Martina Protze
Technical Support, Pandoras Box and Widget Designer
Martina Protze

Postby proximityav » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi Martina

Regarding the Z order... If I have 2 pages with multiple overlapping shapes: I go from page 1 to page 2 then back to page 1 the shape that should be in front or op top on page 1 is now below. The only way to return it to normal is if I right click to access the menu and then left click to cancel the menu pop up. The shapes then adopt their proper order.

I'm using the latest version of WD STD
proximityav

Postby Martina Protze » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Hello there,
ah ok, I see it now. It does not even depend on the move mode, even with just toggling the pages the transparency is somehow broken.
I am reporting everything to the developers, thanks for the feedback!
Martina Protze
Technical Support, Pandoras Box and Widget Designer
Martina Protze

Return to Widget Designer V4.7