Media Control

Moderator: Moderator Group

Media Control

Postby Katlaan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi,

Is it possible when you choose a media from the Media control that the thumbnail/file is also shown in a picture box?
So it is obvious which media is choosen?
I can change a picturebox file but then I have to link it directly to the file. I would like to click on a certain media in the control box and the picture box changes tot the choosen media...

Kind regards
Katleen
Katlaan

Re: Media Control

Postby Katlaan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Hi,

I managed to get what I want with the videoplayer... I get the file path out of the media control, assign it to a variable and assign it to a videoplayer...

Kind regards
Katlaan

Postby Michael Bohl » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi Kathleen,

as far as I concern, there is no way to show the thumbnails in a picture box right now yet.

But you can set up one picture box and change the path to the specfic file via script.

There is a media control node which gives you the actual folder and file id value.

I created an array for the different paths to the files and added the files to the project with folder and file id's.

With the file id value of the media control node, the index of the array and a temp value for a single path you can directly put the path to the picture box.

Hope that helps.

Best

Michael
Michael Bohl

Postby Bunker » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi guys, I need load the file into the video player from media control panel.... Could you explain the right way to do it?

Thank's in advance
Bunker

Return to Widget Designer V4.7