Image Pro II Controller

Moderator: Moderator Group

Image Pro II Controller

Postby cmalmquist » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:39 pm

Hi All,

I am creating a widget to control the Image Pro II unit. What I want next is a fader that will, with each step, correspond to each of the test patterns programmed into the Image Pro II. There are 9 of them.

Does any one have ideas for how to execute this? I am working with variables for the first time so I'm new to how this works. I believe I need to combine an integer into a string to make this function.

The command for a button to select a test patter is
Code: Select all
TCPSend,14,OTPM 3[CR]

Any help/ideas/workarounds are welcome.
cmalmquist

Re: Image Pro II Controller

Postby aquapixs » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:41 am

Hi,

I never did it that way as I would rather programm one button for each testpattern.
But the way to this with a fader is to read out the fader value with a node system and send the fader value into a variable. For this you would need a WD Pro Dongle as you need the node system.

Best regards

Patrick
Patrick Verhey
Director Creative Media

Email: patrick@pixlevolution.com
aquapixs

Postby scottywalker » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:12 pm

You can get the value of the fader without the node system by using the vgetfaderval command.
Last edited by scottywalker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scottywalker

Postby scottywalker » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:31 pm

I managed to have a play around and get this fader working with WD Standard. Although it is pretty messy and would probably be better to use a single button for each required test pattern as Patrick suggested.
I've included the project for you to have a look at. First add your imagepro2 TCP connection and then just click button 1 and then button 2 and then your fader should update the test pattern live on the imagepro2...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scottywalker

Return to Widget Designer V4.7