Cue Remaining Time Refresh

Moderator: Moderator Group

Cue Remaining Time Refresh

Postby djrappa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:55 am

Hi
I'm having another little issue in WD

I'm attempting to use the Cue Remaining Time node and route it to a Label or Display so that it can be viewed by the operator.

The problem I have is the display isn't smooth, it chops, only showing some frames and the seconds don't particularly run true to time.
If I assign seq timecode to a label on the same page it runs perfectly.
If I open up the actual Input Node itself I see the values changing smoothly, displaying all frames, and if I route that to a filter node on the Input side I will see smooth values, on the output side though, choppy ones.

Any ideas as the display really won't work for me the way it's currently working?
Cheers
Clint Dulieu
Dulio Design
djrappa

Re: Cue Remaining Time Refresh

Postby Janina Baltaziewicz » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:10 am

Hi Clint,

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue...
I have made a setup that makes the cue remaining time look exactly like timecode on a Label (Cue Remaining Time input node > 2x Leading Zeros filter node (for seconds and frames) > Text Combiner filter node > Label output node) and it looks perfectly fluid, just like a Label set to PB Sequence Timecode which I added, too.

Which Revision of the WD are you using? I tested with Rev 2500.
Could you send us a test project with this behaviour?

If you like to, you can open a ticket at support.pandorasbox@christiedigital.com, this issue sounds like something worth investigating further.

Cheers,

Janina
Janina Baltaziewicz
Customer Service Engineer
Janina Baltaziewicz

Return to Widget Designer V4.7