PB_menu auto start

Moderator: Moderator Group

PB_menu auto start

Postby nodice » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:17 am

Hi all:
Here i have a problem. I wanna to start PBMenu automatically when i start winxp. but theres always a wrong message said that "could not find oem\oemlogo.bmp". I reinstalled include dx9, dotnet and even the PBMenu program. It still not work :(
But the most strange thing is when i start PBMenu by cliking PBmenu.exe manually ,it start and works. So i made a vbs program to let it start automatically after the winxp started 20 sec, theres wrong message ag. Whats wrong with it actually?
nodice

Re: PB_menu auto start

Postby lucken » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 am

Make a shortcut to PBmenu.exe in de folder of PB Menu.
Place this shortcut in the Start up of Windows. Should work now.
lucken

Postby Patrick Verhey » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:20 am

Hi,

if Lucs idea does not work please reinstall the PB Menue again. But before you do that please stop the pbmenue.exe process using the task manager. Make sure to have a browser and the Taskbar open when you do that.
After stopping the pbmenue.exe go to c:/system/LCD menue and delete the whole folder "lcd menue"
Now reinstall the latest Version REV 36 on your system and restart the computer:

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=659

Usually everything should be fine now. If the software doesn not start now please use Lucs advice and drag and drop the pbmenue.exe from the c:/system/lcdmenue directory into the startup folder.

During installation of the LCD OSD Software we do sometimes have problems deleting files in windows, thats why your installation might be broken.

Please let us know if it worked fine or if you need any other help.

best regards

Patrick

Postby nodice » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:29 pm

First thanks everybody.
I dont know what happened but it works after i have lunch...
I only have changed the shortcut in folder "LCDmenu" cos they are out of date. I will test it ag tmr then reply about this

Thanks ag
nodice

Return to Widget Designer V4.7