Program switch

Moderator: Moderator Group

Program switch

Postby koenv » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Hi Coolux,

is there a udp function to tell the widget to come up full screen when it is running on the background. And also to disapear the widget to the background.

I will make a function to switch the PB widget viewer comes up fullscreen with a command. The command Is sending to the pb widget from my lightconsole. The command type can be dmx, artnet, udp, serial ore midi.
The most useful is UDP ore ARTNET so have no additional hardware tot connect.

Chamsys is the lightconsole that I use. On A pc with touchscreen I run the extra monitor (touch) for pallets and extra info. For a show it will verry nice to switch sometimes to the PB widget viewer and the external monitor MagicQ. The chamsys can send UDP packagets over ethernet ore rs232 commands.

Kind Regards
Koenv
2x PB STD, PB Manager LT, WD Pro
http://www.blackwave.nl
Holland
koenv

Re: Program switch

Postby Julia Foest » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 am

Hi Koenv,

it is possible to control the WD via UDP / ArtNet from your lighting console (if the WD project was programmed with WD PRO).
Unfortunately there is no script for WD minimize or maximize.
Do you want to have another program running in the foreground while having WD in the background? Or do you just want to see nothing (like black picture?).
For the second case you just could create a page with black pic on it, and change to this page when WD should hide.
For the first case, there is no workaround yet.

Best regards,
Julia
Julia Foest

Re: Program switch

Postby koenv » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi Julia,

I use WD Pro.

I will switch between two programs on my touchscreen PC. It will be verry nice if i can use a command to switch between the programs.
Regards
koenv
2x PB STD, PB Manager LT, WD Pro
http://www.blackwave.nl
Holland
koenv

Return to Widget Designer V4.7