Warp bug: half image not shown

Christie Pandoras Box Version 6 - Q&A

Moderator: Moderator Group

Forum rules
When asking make sure to include the operating system and the revision of Pandoras Box you are using. If your question is related to hardware, please state if you are using coolux hardware (which one) or if you built your own.

Warp bug: half image not shown

Postby a.borelli » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi everyone!

I am Andrea from Italy.

Currently I am working on a multi projection on the inside-of-a-reverted-cone shaped auditorium - a rather strange and complex place, I know.

I am using a Pandora's Box Quad Server PK3 (Windows 8 OS) with software version 6.1.0. Each output is working at 1920x1200@59,95Hz, flowing through a HDBT transmitter (Kramer PT-580T) to four Epson EB-L1100U.

Since the complex surface I need to work on, I warped all four outputs. I saved the project, turned off every manager and server. As soon as I turned it on again, the image was showing a rather strange bug.

The upper part of the warped outputs was completely black, the lower part was shown as it had to be. The problem is in facts easy to fix: as I open the warp project and touch any mesh, the image istantly gets back completely. I need to do it for every output, obviously: each project "reloads" only its portion.

My problem is that this setup need to be permanent and I won't be here anymore as soon as it's done. Those who will operate cannot reload every warp project each time the auditorium needs to be used.

Am I doing something wrong or it is a bug?

Let me know what are your suggestions!

Thanks in advance.
a.borelli

Re: Warp bug: half image not shown

Postby Thomas Mrozek » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Hi Andrea,

please try spread the mesh files again (right click folder with mesh files, spread). If this is not successful please contact support.pandorasbox@christiedigital.com.

cheers
Thomas
Thomas Mrozek
Product Manager
Thomas Mrozek

Return to Pandoras Box V6